Saturday, May 26th and Sunday, May 27th
11am - 8pm
Monday, May 28th
11am - 7pm
Gate admission is FREE.
Parking is FREE.
View the event map to see both Oaks Park and Multnomah County Fair attraction locations.
Catch the Buzz
Attention bee owners: Check out our "Catch the Buzz" flyer (PDF) for information about free supplies and information.
Oaks Amusement Park
7805 SE Oaks Park Way
Portland, OR 97202
- Animal Project Fair: Rabbits, Cavies (Guinea Pigs), Chickens and Goats will be in the Small Animal Barn all days of the Fair.
- 4-H Fun Contests: 4 kids, put on by kids! On Monday, our 4-H'ers have completed their competitions, and it's time for some fun! With the help of Metro Teen Ambassadors, we hold many fun contests. Flower arranging and animal costume contest to name a couple.
- 4-H Maker's Space: hands-on experiential (the 4-H way!) activities such as: Rope Making, Knot Tying, Snap Circuit Activities, and more!
- Catch The Buzz: a multi-organization effort to enlighten, educate and prepare our youth (and their adults!) for our Food Future. Join Multnomah County Fair, 4-H Families, Master Beekeepers, Portland Urban Beekeepers to learn what you can do, as we all work together to SAVE THE BEES!
- YA-4-H (Youth Advocates 4 Health) Teen Teachers: Our teen teachers have been training since November, and began teaching earlier this year. They are trained to teach health-related lessons to the younger members of their community. Teens will be on hand at the Fair on Monday to demonstrate some of their activities.
For more information about 4-H at the Fair, visit the Multnomah 4-H Fair page.