The talent competition showcases a variety of exceptional performances from Oregon communities! We'll see previous acts returning to amaze us again and newcomers taking the stage for their spectacular Multnomah County Fair debut. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to sit back and enjoy the show while supporting local performers!
To register your act, fill out the form at the link below and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contest is open to all Oregon residents who have amateur status as defined by the state fair talent contest rules.
- The highest scoring Multnomah County resident will represent Multnomah County at the State Fair Talent Contest. For residents from counties that do not have a County Fair Talent Contest contestants are also eligible to represent Multnomah County at the State Fair. See the State Fair Talent Show rules for additional rules.
- All acts must be family-friendly. Inappropriate acts will be disqualified. The management’s decision of what is “family-friendly” is final.
- The first 30 acts to register will be accepted. Additional acts will be placed on a waiting list and will be allowed to perform if a performer cancels or does not show up by check in time.
- Musical acts are limited to three instruments, no drum sets allowed. All instruments must be provided by competitor.
- Singers performing with CDs cannot use music that contains lead vocals.
- Pre-recorded music must on a CD, no tapes allowed.
- There is a four minute time limit for all acts that begins when the competitor/s enter the stage.
- In addition, all state fair rules apply. To read state fair rules please visit: www.oregonstatefair.org/competition/talent-show
- Acts must perform in the age division of the oldest member.
- Performers MUST check in between 3 -3:30pm at the stage or the competitor will forfeit their place to someone on the waiting list.